Practice Revenue Concerns
You are working harder and collecting less. Your not collecting all of the money owed your practice. The money that is collected simply sits on the books too long before it is paid. Your staff has been working on it. It is not getting any better.
Your AR is out of control.
ProDental Billing has a proven track record of taking practice's insurance billing problems described above and increasing their collections by 10% to more than 20% while simultaneously driving their days in AR below 45.
We do this through the use of cutting edge technology, error resistant process engineering, continuous management of key performance metrics and recruiting, rewarding and retaining outstanding employees.
This combination allows us to:
- Submit clean claims quickly;
- Pre-adjudicate claims before the payers ever see them (we know what will be denied before claims are submitted - this allows us to fix issues before the payers see the claims);
- Dedicate people to follow-up on claims that do not pay quickly (without waiting for the payer to get around to sending the denial);
- Compare payments to contractual allowables and vigorously pursue underpayments;
- Utilize an analytically driven patient collection process that maximizes patient collection results.
What does all of this mean to you? It means your claims will be paid quickly and accurately. Your AR problems will be a thing of the past and you will be able to practice dentistry instead of worrying about dental insurance billing.
To learn more about how
ProDental Billing can help your practice resolve its AR issues